Jo Lewin BA (Hons) BSc (Hons) MBANT
A true foodie with a warm, friendly disposition, nutritional therapy seemed like the perfect match.
After achieving her BSc (Hons) degree from the University of Westminster, Jo now works in a variety of public and private contexts including:
- Private 1 to 1 consultations as part of Breathe London, providing bespoke nutritional programmes tailored to your health and life style needs.
- Feature writer for the BBC Good Food website and has contributed to The Guardian, Men’s Health and Lambeth Weekender.
- Working alongside the occupational health team in Westminster where she provides nutritional therapy to staff in the Houses of Parliament.
- Nutritional consultancy promoting wellbeing in the workpace, advising, motivating and inspring companies to better health. Current clients include Old Vic New Voices, Oriel, eBay, Diesel and Carat.
- Community health delivering the MEND programme in Lambeth and Southwark.
- Recently Jo had worked extensively with Coin St Nursery and Creche helping them restructure their menus and budgets.
- Other partners include St Thomas’s Hospital, HAFAD and Westminster Boating Base
Jo is an accredited member of BANT, covered by the association’s codes of ethics and practice.