Promoting health in the workplace
Make your employees feel valued and cared for by investing in their health. Workplace health promotion can reduce sick days, increase productivity and boost employee satisfaction at work.
As a nutritionist specialising in corporate wellbeing, Jo is able to attend health promotion days and/or run longer term health and wellbeing programmes for your company. With access to some of the most talented and smiley complementary therapists and sports professionals in London, Jo can provide you with bespoke nutrition and wellbeing packages tailored to inspire your staff to better health. Other therapies include massage, acupuncture, hypnotherapy, yoga and life coaching.
Jo aims to deliver fresh, creative and practical content in an engaging and stimulating manner. Her approach is based on an interactive style in order to encourage learning.
Nutritional programmes include:
- Individual one-to-one consultations with ongoing email support to motivate and maintain physical activity levels and healthy eating.
- Group healthy living programme: 8-10 week group healthy living programme comprising of one hour per week of informative, motivational nutritional advice and an extra exercise component.
- Workshops and ‘Talks with Tastings’: Group sessions aimed to improve the nutrient quality of dietary choices and exploration of new tastes through practical demonstrations and recipe ideas.
- Nutritional consultancy for your organisation including analyses of canteen, café or restaurant meals and the creation of new, healthy menus.
- Retreats and team building days with personal training, yoga and nutrition
Rates vary. Please contact Jo for more information.